IT’S OUR BIRTHDAY AND WE’LL PARTY IF WE WANT TO! The Ladies Dish is one year old and this week we’re just hanging out answering your “ask us anything” questions! | Full show notes at the theladiesdish.com/ldp52 | Get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome to the Ladies Dish
IN THIS EPISODE
We’re one year old!
The It List (3:25):
Dana shares her new favorite workout called Core DeForce. 30-40 minutes at home – how can you beat that?! Are you going to try it?!
LDP's Sponsor - The Nutritional Therapy Association
The NTA is an amazing organization that certified all three LDP co-hosts as Nutritional Therapy Consultants. We all highly recommend the NTC course or NTP (Nutritional Therapy Practitioner) course to anyone interested in pursuing an education in holistic health and learning how real, whole foods help heal the body from the inside out.
Visit www.nutritionaltherapy.com for more information and to download a registration packet!
1. What are your goals for the next 5 years? Business, life, etc. 🙂 That sounds like an annoying job interview question, but I look forward to hearing your answers!
“I'd love to know-- Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Love thinking about what can happen in the next few years and how you get there! (7:10)
2. Just signed up for the NTC Program with my sister thanks to your inspiration! For someone about to start the program, what's your biggest bit of advice or something you wish you knew then? (16:56)
3. I would love to hear your best advice for your first few clients post NTA. How did that look? Where do you gather your confidence from? (23:22)
4. I always forget to ask, but whose husband does the intro to the podcast? I assume it's one of your husbands. If I had to guess it would be John. Just curious. Haha! (31:19)
Speed Round (32:00)
• Favorite podcast to listen to?
o The Moth
o Slow Your Home
o Balanced Bites
• Favorite personality trait about your co-hosts?
• Favorite part of your job?
• Skill you wish you had?
• Do your husbands eat real food/Paleo?
• Celebrity crush?
• Last meal?
• If you weren’t doing what you’re doing now - what would you do?
• What clubs were you in during high school?
• What were you afraid to do but did it anyway and then realized you were worried for nothing?
New Listener Review! (53:00)
Thank you pagirlalways for this one:
“I absolutely love listening to these ladies! I have a dreadful commute, but I always know on Tuesdays that it will be enjoyable. It’s motivating to learn how to be healthier and they encourage me to take care of my body. If you want to know simple ways to feel better, try out this podcast, you won’t regret it!”
Thank you for joining us this week for Episode 52. Remember to subscribe in iTunes so you don’t miss a future episode!
Like the show? Leave us a review!
Follow the below link and then click the blue "View on iTunes" button - once you're logged into your iTunes account you can add a review. We greatly appreciate your time and feedback!